jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

My favourite subject

My favourite subject this semester was "anthropology 1". I liked this subject because was the only course that allowed me a real approach to the anthropological discipline. In classes teacher spoke about major authors of anthropology, So I realised that almost all anthropology theories come from sociology. The subject gave me a lot of knowledge and at the same time many doubts. But most importantly aspect that more I rescue is that it made me think and develop argumentative skills. So, the subject bring me the things that I expected when I decided to study this career: to anderstand The Human.
In the subject we made a route through main currents of the anthrology history, since  first evolutionists, cultural relativists, structuralist, postmodernists, Between others. Classes were very didactic, I think, because teachers tried to include students in the discussion. Different classes were dicted by different teachers, depending on their specialty. First, was the profesor Gissi, then Was Marcelo Gonzalez, and then it supposed to be profesor Quiroz, but after time that faculty was in a stop because of Mobilizations ( I’m trying to not involve polic themes here, but I think all aspects of life to some extent are political, so is inevitable).


Up to the moment, I consider myself as an historical materialist :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario