sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

My autobiography

My name is Estela Carrasco, and I don't have a nickname, everybody calls me Estela, sometimes my friends calls me "flaca". I was born in Providencia. I'm nineteen years old and I live in Santiago, but I used to live in Talagante with my mom, step father and brothers. Now I live with my grandmother since I started university. I miss them a lot, and most of all, I miss my brothers a lot. I'm the older of us three, Santiago has thirteen and Germán eleven, they are very clever guys. Sometimes I really miss my cat too, Tiger, he's not precisely and independent cat...
My father lives in Paris, he's Psychoanalyst and works there. Nevertherless, we meet frequently, because I often travel to Paris and other times my father comes to visit me in Chile. I also live with my aunt Carolina, her husband Jose and their daughter Rebeca, my one year old beautiful cousin. They used to live in Australia, and now they are provisionally with us.
I decided to call this Blog "My aunt's kitties and me" because my aunt Ale brought three cats from the street: Sofía came first, fourteen years ago, she's very smart, but she's a kind of evil, so my grandmother doesn't like her very much. Then, years after, "Teki" arrived, she's my favourite, because is fat and lovely, and when I study she's always with me. Finally, "Bama" arrived to this house, she doesn`t like very much people, but she's grateful. Alejandra no longer lives in this house, but kitties (or better say: fat cats) do. So my aunt's kitties have become an important part of my everyday life, and they help me to not miss tiger.
I must talk about my studies, well, I can say that all my school life was in the same School, from kinder to "cuarto medio", after that I did a year of bachillerato, in this university too. Now I'm on first year of anthropology.
I have a boyfriend, his name is Ricardo, we love each other very much. He's kind and handsome, and he helps me to study, because sometimes i'm a little messy.
I love to see movies,  and go to cinema. I like theater too, so I have participated in many courses. For these days I'm going to a flamenco course.




2 comentarios:

  1. Aaaaw!! I like cats too, especially if they are fat :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohhhhhh cats! I like cats! and i like their names.

    Good luck in your first year!

    And see my blog!
    regards

    ResponderEliminar