martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

My Ideal Job

I can’t say what is really my Ideal Job, actually I have asked myself that since I have memory, and I still can´t resolved. But there’re some things that I have clear, and is that I want to contribute as much as I can in this society. Obviously someday I would like to have a family, so I want to do something that brings me resources and makes me live without fear. But more than anything I would like that all people have the same social rights and the same conditions to work, in those conditions I would like to work.
I know which are my main qualities and skills, so that clarify more my future job. I can be a good student, so I could develop myself in an investigation job. I'm good writing too (in Spanish still), and someday perhaps I want to teach in university.
Another important aspect to choose a job, and is a reason for what I decided to study anthropology, is that I would like to know many countries and travel through the world, that would be amazing.
But meanwhile, I'm still a soul in crisis who is trying to council my ideas with the request of this capitalist society.

4 comentarios:

  1. Your blog is so pretty <3 ! I love it c:
    Best wishes :D !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mmm... I think that the part where you say that your ideal job is one where all people works in the same conditions and everyone has the same rights is very interesting. Your ideal job is an ideal job not just for you. You stop and think about all people. I like that, you did't talk just about you, you cared about the others, now I feel a little guilty because I talked about me, me and me in my post. My best regards to you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Quiet! When you want to have the job of your dreams, you'll know

    ResponderEliminar