martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

Money

I think that in an ideal society, money shouldn't exist, in a true communist society, money is not necessary. But, today, is impossible to say that money isn't important, that can’t be real, because meanwhile we live in a capitalist society and in a monetary system, and we can’t live without money.  Chile is a neoliberal country that demands the existence of money in ours lives more that the most of countries, but that is another theme.
Every month, my mother gives me an amount of money. This money is for the public transport I use, for lunch, for what I spend in parties or meetings and for any spend extra that I need, like clothes, or any other. I think that it has been very useful for me the fact that I received the money that I will spend once a month, because I’d have learn how to manage my expenses and in certain point, hoe to organize my life better. I admit that I don’t need to carry abut home expensive because, I live with my grandmother and I don’t have to pay counts or a guesthouse.
I think that, in generally, I’m not very good in money managing yet, I’m not use to economize my purchases, and, as I say recently, to me,  sometimes is difficult to organize my expenses.

Honestly, I don’t know what I’ll do If I was millionaire, I have never think on that. Probably something for humanity, but don’t know what. In the opposite case, If I ever has to pawn any of my belongings, it could be a gold bracelet, because is practically the only thing with value I have.

3 comentarios:

  1. You are so different to me!! I’m really organized with the money, but, maybe that’s because I work, so, I need to management my money in the best way possible!

    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't work eather and my parents give me an amount for my spends every month, but I have to admit that it is difficult to manage your own money!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. But... Let's face it, very few people would fulfill their jobs if they were not paid, and far fewer people would do the job nobody wants to do. Money is needed!

    ResponderEliminar