jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Dogs created by the evilness...


Today I'm able to talk about anything. So, It isn't that I'm a dog fan, but I've been thinking about this topic after having been with a 'Brazilian Fila' (or a Brazilian Mastiff), an enormous dog, in a birthday of a friend.

In the slavery brazil, the Brazillian Mastiff was used to return fugitives unharmed to their slave masters. The Fila Brasileiro is a descendant of the 15th-century English mastiff, bloodhound, bulldog and rafeiros. They were taught to chase down jaguars, cattle, and other animals, as well as runaway slaves. In what I read, these dogs would grab the slave or animals by the neck and hold them until the farmer arrived, this instinct can be observed among puppies when they're playing.

Owing to its size, temperament and potential for aggresion, the Brazilian Mastiff has been banned in many countries. 


Brazilian Fila
A brazilian "quilombo", where fugitives slaves used to scape.

Stalin





Stalin's Dog











When I was researching this topic, I came across another specimen: 'Stalin's dog' or Black Russian Terrier. This breed of dog, was developed to serve as guard and police dog.

These dogs are known as "Stalin dogs" because, Stalin had ordered that Russian terriers were bred to monitor the detainees of the camps of Siberia.
The 'RBT' was developed by Soviet Geneticists at the end of second World War as a service dog used to guard military installations and borders.

Scary, don't you think?

1 comentario:

  1. I really like dogs, I have three and I love them, but I can't imagine myself playing with a dog with the size of the "Brazilian Mastiff", is scary!!

    ResponderEliminar