lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

"My favourite piece of technology"



I'm going to talk about my computer, because, actually I'm not sure of loving technology, but my notebook is almost the only piece of technology I use. Sometimes I miss an Mp3 or something to hear music, but -although it sounds a bit stupid- when I was at school someone stole my mp3, and after that I never became to buy another mp3.
I have this computer since 3 and a little more years ago. I needed it because before having it I used to share the house computer with my younger brothers, and in "hight school" I started to need more and more the computer to do my  homework, been conecting with people, boyfriend and that kind of stuff.

When I talk about the computer, basically I mean the internet. I don't like that now everything depends on online communication, university homework, university official information, conversations, etc. Sometimes I think that the nineties had many good things.

We agree that the computer has many good things, such as the spread of information and unofficial news, social networks, which allows to unite people in a world so fragmented, but there're certain myths about internet that I think should be taken down, par exemple, the fact that internet facilitates easy access to information, sometimes internet information  becomes lush and confused, and for trying to achieve everything, you learn just a little.

If I didn't have my computer, everything would be a bit chaotic, more than it already is with the computer, because, as I said recently, everything turns around technology, and emails and computers ...


1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you, the computers are very usefull for quotidian life, especially for work and study.

    ResponderEliminar